Monday, June 10, 2024

I started seriously building my Troll clan because doing so was 180 degrees opposite what I was doing and dealing with as a social worker,,, and I now have so many I have to rotate my displays. Talk about a hoard of Trolls. After I retired I use my clan to entertain grandkids and kids in the neighborhood. I always take one or 2 to church to show our kids after the meetings. I also write stories for each of my grandkids on their birthdays until they are 16 and I give them a troll or 2 with each one. It is a fun thing to do and with all the material on troll myth and legend I've researched I am a MASTER TROLLOLOGIST and I share tons of stuff.. like that hair article on my site and like with the hair article on several sites..If a person want to write troll stories or just tell them.. (I do both) they can benefit a ton by reading what I post..

No comments:

Post a Comment