Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Great Norwegian Geneolgy Link

Greetings from the troll cave.

I have a great friend in Norway named Martin. He has set up a wonderful site to help people with their Norwegian Geneology called "Martin's Magazine" I strongly recommend you take a look at the site.. it is wonderful and Martin can be very helpful.

http://www.martinroe.com/

I will be starting to post a few things here from time to time so check the old Troll Cave from time to time and see what I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Martin

    Congratulation on your new blog. Knowing you Martin I am sure it will be both interesting and entertaining.
    Thanks for promoting my website.
    I am excited about the new updates I have made. Especially exciting is the fact that you let me publish your new story; "Deseret bound" on my website.

    Greetings from Norway
    Martin E

    ReplyDelete