Sunday, October 2, 2011

57 years old and finally the trolls talk to me!

I guess having a birthday messes with your mind.. The night before my birthday I dreamed I was in Norway and going to my friend Martin E's home to surprise him.. I walked up to his door (which was not quite accurate as far as I understand but that does not matter) I walk up and knock and Martin opens the door and I say "Hey, I was in the neighborhood and thought I would drop by for a visit!" He looks at me and smiles and closes the door. I pretend to get 'huffy' and say; "Well if you are going to be that way about it I'm leaving!" I walk up the stone lined path from his house (again not accurate) and he opens the door and I turn around and start back and then I woke up and never got to the door again... sad. THEN last night I dreamed that I was down the street three doors because I was after a couple big troll dolls that had strayed (thanks to some kids playing with them) down the street so I picked them up (and they were standing there like they were waiting for me, smiling of course, when my friend Ken E (who sometimes whittles wooden trolls and helps me with my woodwork staffs I make when needed) pulls in and has a couple of my bigger trolls (Denny and Markie 20 inches) in a car seat in his back of the vehicle. I get them out and I cannot carry all 4 so I put Denny and Markie down and they (to my only mild surprise) start to walk home. Denny wants to carry one of the trolls I am carrying so I let her and so Markie starts to whine and "me, me" at me so just as we get to my front yard he takes the other and we are going in. Denny is the first to talk a full sentence asking for a drink but Markie just climbs up on the sink and helps himself. I tell him I am proud of him for being so independent but that Sandy (my wife) does not like people climbing on the counters. He says okay. Then another of my trolls talks and well I am asking Sandy if she hears them and she does and she is quite surprised because all along I have insisted that trolls are real and alive and now I had proof and I wake up before I can explore it more.. Darn..Oh well...I have my proof! I am happy! And everyone else knows that I am still 'just a little' nuts or I am just your typical 'dreamer' Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment